Dear TOKOK users:
TOKOK is going to list the following trading pairs:
Specific time arrangements are as follows:
Deposit & Withdrawal: 10:00 on Sept 21, 2018 (UTC+8);
Exchange: 14:00 on Sept 21, 2018 (UTC+8).
Ontology provides new high-performance public blockchains that include a series of complete distributed ledger and smart contract systems. Ontology blockchain framework supports public blockchain systems and is able to customize different public blockchains for different applications. Ontology supports collaboration amongst chain networks with its various protocol groups.
Ontology will constantly provide common modules on the underlying infrastructure for different kinds of distributed scenarios, such as those for the distributed digital identity framework, distributed data exchange protocol, and so on. Based on specific scenario requirements, Ontology will continue to develop new common modules.
Total supply: 1,000,000,000 ONT
The Loopring protocol is blockchain agnostic, and can be deployed on any blockchain with smart contract capability. The Loopring protocol hides the implementation details of the underlying blockchain and offers a high level abstraction to make building DEXs much easier. Loom Network DAppChains are built for Games and Social Apps. Token-based karma, Ethereum-based crypto-collectibles, all based on forkable, decentralized, and human-readable blockchain rule sets.
Total supply: 1,000,000,000 LOOM
ICO price: 1 ETH = 13129 LOOM
Zilliqa is a new blockchain platform that is designed to securely scale in an open, permissionless distributed network, which is enabling new decentralized business models which remove middlemen and inefficiencies. The trustless connections formed on Zilliqa’s blockchain are creating new ways of interacting and trading with each other.
Total supply: 12,600,000,000 ZIL
ICO price: 1 ETH = 113399 - 118124 ZIL
Total supply: 1,000,000,000 ZRX
ICO price: $0.048
DFINITY is an infinitely scalable intelligent distributed cloud computing system and third-generation blockchain that is highly compatible with existing Ethereum applications. It brings a series of cutting-edge cryptography and distributed system innovations, including THRESHOLD RELAY threshold relay, probablistic slot protocol probabilistic card slot protocol, USCID, etc., achieving a landmark public chain 3-7 seconds final confirmation, based on current The network of the PoW workload proof mechanism is 50-200 times faster. At the same time, the blockchain nervous system is introduced in the governance mechanism, and the algorithm is used to manage the network, to achieve non-forked upgrade of the network, and to reverse hacker attacks.
DFN issued by TOKOK is just an option, which is not available for deposit or withdrawal.
Tianya Token(TYT) will serve as a way to reward original content contributions and participation in community activities. The hard-cap will be 90 billion tokens of which 20 percent will be held for its operation teams. The remaining 80 percent will be issued to members of Tianya community. It also clarified a series of instructions on customer participation system and how to acquire them, users who hold a certain amount of Tianya Diamonds can receive TYT tokens.
Total supply: 90,000,000,000 TYT
*Deposit-with-Interest: Users can receive daily interests of the corresponding currencies only by depositing them into the account.
*Holding Bonus: Users holding TOK will be rewarded with 70% of the deducted TOK fees every day (30% of the fee is burnt).
Refer to https://www.tokok.com/bonus
*Referral Reward: Recommend TOKOK to your friends, get transaction fee as commission up to 50%.
Refer to https://www.tokok.com/setcommend
Thanks for your support!
TOKOK reserves all the right for the final explanation of this announcement.
TOKOK Operation Team
Sept 21, 2018